AC Repair Contractors
Get Your Free AC Repair Proposal & Consultation
AC Repair Services
Next-Door Contractors proudly offers our clients the fastest, most reliable air conditioning repair in the greater area. We believe in making sure that our clients get the kind of respect and assistance that they deserve, and we never 'nickel and dime' you to try to take advantage of a bad situation - that means you'll get a response to your service calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and you'll get them without service call fees with repairs during any normal business hour. We also offer full warranties, so you know that when we help with your HVAC you'll get service you can rely on.
Our technicians are fully NATE certified to work with HVAC systems, and every visit to your home begins with a full system diagnostics test. This allows us to identify the exact issue that you're facing and explain it to you clearly. We'll talk to you about any repair options and what we think is the right call for your unit. During normal business hours we charge no fee for service calls if a repair is required - only if no problem is found will you be charged a flat $75 service call fee.
Preventative Maintenance Services
Our team offers a full range of preventative maintenance services that can help you reduce damage to your unit and prevent future expensive HVAC repair costs. Our preventative services include the following:
- Annual Preventative Maintenance Program - This plan low monthly cost and combines the 15-point air conditioning inspection with our 26-point heating inspection to keep your unit working perfectly around the clock.
- One Time Tune Up - We also offer a basic, flat-fee 15-point air conditioning inspection plan that will let us check your system to ensure maximum operation efficiency.
Warranties and Preventative Maintenance
We stand behind everything that we do, and that means that we offer warranties on any HVAC system install and repairs. This includes:
- 1 year warranty on parts and labor for service work
- 2 year labor warranty on all new residential HVAC installs and the option to purchase an extended warranty
Common HVAC Problems
Taking a look at the different HVAC issues that commonly occur for residential clients could help you see why regular maintenance is so important and see what we can do to help you.
- Poorly Cooled Rooms - If certain rooms are cooler than others, it could be due to poorly installed ductwork or a damaged air duct leading to a room.
- Poor Charge - If an AC unit isn't fully charged with coolant, it won't work properly. Our team can recharge it easily for you.
- Outside Unit Isn't Working - The condenser fan unit outside the home is a key part of the system, and it could stop working for a number of reasons ranging from faulty capacitors, bad bearings, and lack of power reaching it.
- No Cold Air Moving Through System - A wide range of problems could be preventing proper performance. This includes dead thermostat batteries, power supply problems, and more.
- Dirty Filters - Dirty filters can lead to major malfunctions. It's important that filters be kept clear and clean for proper performance.
Our HVAC Brands
At Next-Door Contractors, we take pride in being a full service HVAC company. That means that we can handle work on any and all air condition and heating systems. No matter your specific unit, our technicians can work on it for you.Free AC Repair Proposal
“Next-Door Contractors were extremely easy to reach and returned all my calls promptly. Professional and very knowledgeable with our decking project. They spent the time to educate us on the process and what to expect. This really impressed me! Pleasure doing business with this company and I will be using them in future for any of my home renovation projects. ”
Ian & Debbie
“There are few words that could describe the gratitude we have towards Rudy and his team at Next-Door Contractors, for their professional workmanship and services to us recently in the completion of both kitchen and bathroom projects. ”
Frank & Theresa
“Next-Door Contractors did our roof installation in one day, we still can't believe it. When the job was finished they cleaned up our property as if they were never there.”
Todd & Lisa
“Carlton and his crew did a great job on installing my flooring. They went an extra mile by also installing flooring on my laundry closet and my downstairs closet even though these were not originally included on the price quote we agreed upon - so now everything is seamless! Five stars to the crew who are friendly, hard worker, and easy to deal with without any problems. I will sure hire Next-Door Contractors again on my next floor project.”
Rick & Heather
“I looked at a lot of roofing companies and interviewed many. I am so glad I chose Next-Door Contractors (which my neighbor recommended). They showed up on time, did exactly what they said they would do. Robert's team were a great group of guys! I also had gutters and leaf protection put on the next day. Next-Door Contractors was awesome on that installation as well. Great customer service, highly recommend them! ”
Victor & Natasha